We'll match your business to a school or project that's right for your business, and right for the future of Southwark too.
We could help you, for example:
- offer work experience to local students
- invite a class to visit your workplace
- help with a reading scheme
- become a mentor to an individual child or young person
- offer goods or materials.
To help you decide, our specialist advisers will discuss your needs and how you wish to work and the business benefits you want to achieve.
You may want to give just half an hour each month.
Or maybe longer, but only for a few weeks - perhaps to help with a school project relevant to your business activity.
Either way, we'll create a link that's right for you, and make the link work by supporting your school throughout. Simply contact us today to find out more.
"Getting involved with Southwark EBA makes good business sense."
Neil Johns, Rodgers Johns Publications