We provide businesses with an opportunity to engage with young people and see things from their perspective.
We provide an opportunity for employees to share their experience and shape young people’s future. By taking part in our projects you will gain connection with local schools and make positive impact in your community.
We’ll provide you with administrative support and make sure that all engagements are tailored to your needs.
Want to Offer Work Experience?
Sign Up for Young Enterprise
Register to Exhibit at Careers Fair
Why Not Become a Volunteer?
Host a School Class at your Business
The London Borough of Southwark
- Home to 312,000 people
- It is still growing and expected to receive an additional 63,000 people by 2026
- Southwark is a young borough, the median age is 32.9 years, seven years younger than the England
- 39% of the population were born outside of the UK. The under 20 population is particularly
- Southwark remains one of the most deprived boroughs in the country; two in five Southwark
residents live in England’s most deprived communities
- Ranked 9th most deprived borough in London, 40th most deprived area in England
- 6.1% of people in Southwark are unemployed compared to 5.1% in London and 4.2% nationally
- More than 100 languages are spoken in Southwark schools
- 40% of Southwark children have English as a second language
- Yoruba is the most commonly spoken language after English
Work experience provides a fresh view on our way of working and reminds us to try other ways of working